European Association of Urology (EAU)
Clinical Practice Guidelines App
Client: European Association of Urology
The European Association of Urology (EAU) Pocket Guidelines App is the No. 1 resource for practicing urologists. Based on the most-read clinical guidelines in urology, the app provides you with access to comprehensive information on the management, investigation, diagnosis and follow-up of a wide-range of urological conditions on your mobile device.
The development of clinical guidelines is one of the core activities of the EAU. The guidelines cover the majority of the urological field. Over 350 clinicians are involved in the production of the EAU Guidelines, which are updated based on the latest systematic reviews of the available clinical evidence.
In addition to providing on-the-go access to the information contained in the Pocket Guidelines, the app also includes 5 timesaving interactive tools to assist urologists in the treatment of their patients. These are:
- An EORTC risk calculator for non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer;
- An assessment algorithm of LUTS in men aged 40 years or older;
- A tool for the evaluation of blunt renal trauma in adults;
- A G8 geriatric screening tool for health status for Prostate cancer and Muscle-invasive bladder cancer;
- A diagnostic and therapeutic algorithm for calcium oxalate stones.